Note: You will need authorization from your IT department in order to be able to connect to a OneDrive. If you have permission, use the following steps to connect to a OneDrive account.
- Select the 'Files' view in the left navigation menu
- In the My Content tab, select the large red '+" Add Content Source icon
Select Add Content Source Icon
- Select the OneDrive icon and follow the wizard.
Note: If you don't already have a OneDrive account, you will need to create one first.
- Log in to OneDrive entering the email and password of your account.
- Give FileFlex permission to view and manage documents in your OneDrive account by selecting Allow.
Congratulations - you have connected FileFlex to your OneDrive account. You should continue connecting FileFlex to all your repositories by selecting Add More. If finished, click Done.