Note: You will need authorization from your IT department in order to be able to import your Gmail contacts. If you have permission, use the following steps:
- Open Gmail. Click the app menu (grid of 9 dots) in the top right.
- Select Contacts
Click menu and select Contacts
- In the left column navigation column, select Export.
- In the Export contacts dialog box, select the Contacts radio button and select the Google CSV radio button. Then select Export.
Select Contacts, Google CSV then click Export
- Open FileFlex and open the contact view by selecting Contacts in the Application side bar menu
- Click the Activity Menu icon in the top right of the Activity Bar
- Choose Import Contacts
- In the Import from dialog box, select Delimited File.
- Optionally put the imported contacts into a group or create a new group, then hit Next.
- In the Import from delimited file dialog box, select Choose File.
- Navigate to the contacts file you exported from Gmail and select Upload. The default download location is your Downloads folder.
- In the Contacts Imported dialog box, select Done.
Congratulations - you have imported your Gmail contacts.